dbx DriveRack PX Powered Speaker Optimizer (with M2 mic and manual)
This dbx DriveRack PX processor is designed to optimize powered speaker systems. Included with the unit are the M2 omni-directional mic for room analysis and the original manual. This is a used piece and shows some very minor wear.
Powered speakers are a beautiful thing. Everything you need bundled into one simple, tidy, portable package. Just grab ‘em and go, right? Well, you may think your powered speaker system is complete, but you’re missing half the picture. DriveRack PX is the other half. In another dbx industry first, we’ve created a processor specifically tailored for powered speakers. Utilizing our highly-acclaimed DriveRack technology, the PX picks up where your powered speakers leave off.
The DriveRack PX Powered Speaker Optimizer has everything you need to get the most out of your stereo powered speaker system. It even includes stereo or mono subwoofer support. With the included dbx M2 measurement mic, Auto-EQ corrects for audible deficiencies in the room environment. Our patented Advanced Feedback Suppression (AFS™) kills nasty feedback, allowing problem-free operation at higher sound levels, while our patented Subharmonic Synthesizer™ extends bass response for enhanced bottom end. With all that, you also get classic dbx compression and the protection offered by our graceful PeakPlus™ limiting. Your ears, your audience, and your powered speakers will forever thank you.
In spite of all that sophistication, rest assured we won’t overcomplicate the simplicity of your rig. Our exclusive Setup, Auto-EQ, and AFS Wizards, and out-of-the-box support for a host of JBL and other popular powered speakers, make setup a snap. Louder, cleaner, better sound than you thought possible from your powered speakers.
- Stereo Feedback Elimination with 12 feedback notch filters
- Dual 28-band Graphic EQ
- Classic dbx® Compressor
- 120A Subharmonic Synthesizer
- Stereo Multi-band Parametric EQ
- Stereo PeakPlus™ Limiters
- Pink Noise Generator
- Auto-EQ with 28-Band RTA
- JBL® and other popular powered speakers included in Setup Wizard
- dbx M2 Measurement Mic and zippered pouch included
- Front panel RTA-Mic XLR input with phantom power
- 25 User Programs / 25 Factory Programs
- 2 Channel XLR Input
- 2 Channel XLR Output
- 2 Channel XLR Sub Output
- 24-Bit ADC/24-Bit DAC, >110 dB Dynamic Range
- dbx Type IV™ Conversion System
- Full Graphic LCD Display
Used in conjunction with the System Setup Wizard and Auto EQ Wizard the M2 is ideal for optimizing the sound quality of even the most difficult of acoustic environments.
The M2 is an omni-directional, flat frequency measurement microphone specially designed for the Driverack series to pick up all frequencies from 20 Hz to 20 kHz , ensuring accurate “pinking”/real-time analysis of your audio. It runs on phantom power (supplied by the Driverack units) and comes with a clip and case.
- Polar Pattern : omni-directional
- Element : back electret-Condenser
- Frequency Response : 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Impedance : 250 30% (at 1,000Hz)
- Sensitivity : -63 dB +-3 dB ( 0 dB=1V/ microbar 1,000 Hz indicated by open circuit )
- Operating Voltage : phantom power 9V-52VDC